An Affordable Intraperitoneal Injection Setup for Juvenile and Adult Zebrafish
- Samaee, S.M., Seyedin, S., Varga, Z.M.
- Zebrafish 14(1): 77-79 (Other)
- Registered Authors
- Varga, Zoltan M.
- injection setup, intraperitoneal, zebrafish
- MeSH Terms
- Behavior, Animal*
- Equipment Design
- Injections, Intraperitoneal/economics
- Injections, Intraperitoneal/instrumentation
- Injections, Intraperitoneal/methods
- Injections, Intraperitoneal/veterinary*
- Zebrafish/growth & development*
- 27841973 Full text @ Zebrafish
Samaee, S.M., Seyedin, S., Varga, Z.M. (2017) An Affordable Intraperitoneal Injection Setup for Juvenile and Adult Zebrafish. Zebrafish. 14(1):77-79.
Intraperitoneal (IP) injections are an effective and reproducible route of drug administration. However, current IP equipment can be either costly, inaccurate, or unsafe for zebrafish. We describe a simple, low-cost IP setup, which can be easily assembled from inexpensive and readily available parts, and which provides a safe, reproducible, and accurate IP-injection method for experimenters.
Genes / Markers
Mutation and Transgenics
Human Disease / Model Data
Sequence Targeting Reagents
Engineered Foreign Genes
Errata and Notes